27.05.2020. The European Commission has opened a public call to shape a new Horizon 2020 call for proposals that will aim to strengthen research and innovation related to the European Green Deal.
The call for proposals is expected to be published in mid-September and will have a budget of 1 billion euros.
The call seeks to fund projects that provide solutions to the main priorities of the Green Pact, supporting
pilot applications, demonstration projects and innovative products;
innovation for better governance of the green and digital transition;
social and value chain innovation.
In addition to supporting technological development and demonstration, the call also seeks new ways to engage civil society and empower citizens.
This public consultation on the Green Pact allows CILIFO project partners and citizens to provide their assessments for the future Green Pact, which may affect the issues addressed by CILIFO.
The call will be structured in 11 areas, 8 thematic and 3 horizontal:
- Call area 1: Increasing climate ambition: cross-sectoral challenges
- Call area 2: Clean, affordable and secure energy
- Call area 3: Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Call area 4: Energy and resource-efficient buildings
- Call area 5: Sustainable and smart mobility
- Call area 6: Farm to Fork
- Call area 7: Restoring biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Call area 8: Zero-pollution, toxic-free environment
- Call area 9: Strengthening our knowledge in support of the European Green Deal
- Call area 10: Empowering citizens fortransition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe
- Call area 11:Accelerating the clean energy transition and access in partnership with Africa
DEADLINE: 3rd June 2020
More information : https://bit.ly/2ZCjwsW
Contact: Beatriz Martínez (email@example.com)