30.07.2020. Cross-border cooperation enables common challenges identified jointly between border regions to be tackled and aims to develop the potential for integrated growth in a European context, while at the same time deepening mutual understanding between citizens and their institutions on both sides of the border.
Recently, the regulatory bases for the granting of subsidies, on a non-competitive basis, aimed at promoting cross-border cooperation in the Euroregion Alentejo-Algarve-Andalucía have been published.
Call: Order of 13 July 2020, approving the regulatory bases for the granting of subsidies, under a non-competitive regime, aimed at promoting cross-border cooperation in the Euroregion Alentejo-Algarve-Andalusia
Organism responsible: Regional Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administrations and the Interior of the Junta de Andalucía
ABOUT THE CALL
- Local entities.
- Public or private non-profit institutions and entities and European Groupings of Territorial Cooperation.
- Be legally constituted and registered, if applicable, in the corresponding public register.
- Be located, have their headquarters or registered office in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia.
- Have sufficient financial resources, from their own or external sources, to cover the amount not subsidised by this Regional Ministry.
- Have sufficient technical and administrative capacity to carry out the project or activity for which the subsidy is requested.
Beatriz Martinez: email@example.com